Friday, June 28, 2013

Two Words:

Green Tea.


I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. I've always been a fan of tea. 
But lately, I've been drinking a whole lot more of it. Especially green tea.
I'll drink it in the morning, before bed, and before a big meal.
I've heard so many good things about this stuff!
It's got the antioxidant EGCG, which is at least 100 times more effective than vitamin C, it reduces high blood pressure, helps with weight loss, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar, boosts your immune system and could even help prevent cancer! That's freakin' cool.  
This stuff is very enjoyable too. Add a bit of sweetener, (or whatever you'd like) serve it hot or on ice
and you're good to go! I'm sipping on some as I type this... :P

Anyhoo, green tea is goodly. I think we should all drink it.
mmm...


xD

No comments:

Post a Comment